Sunday 27 November 2011

What is life if life is without food?


Headache headache headache headache headache headache headache headache
headache headache headache HEADACHE headache headache headache headache
HEADACHE HEADACHE HEADACHE headache HEADACHE HEADACHE!!!!!


I don't know what is wrong with my body
and i am super worried now! T.T

Swollen gum, swollen lymph node, swollen arm, a wound that wouldn't dry what the hell?
What's happening? T.T

The worst part is,
i can't take in any solid food that requires me to chew now.
What is the meaning of a life without food?



Will these help me to recover?


Skip the emo part of me. Something to be happy about here. It's the twins' two year old birthday party! =D Well, just a simple family gathering to celebrate it actually. So merry, so noisy! =.=" Lol. 



A table full of food~ i can only eat the agar-agar at the corner =.="



And of course, not to forget about aunty's signature coleslaw. Still, i find it too difficult to eat! 



So, i brought my own food. Green tea cake. Nice! =D But eating that is tiring too. Goodness me!



Pocoyo mango birthday cake from Suki!
 I remembered a had a Donald Duck pandan layer birthday cake for my first birthday too =D



Look alike? Haha.



A lovely family of four C=


Here are a few pictures that i wanna highlight specifically. Hehe. More pictures on Facebook



Wide grin for my camera! 



Are you trying to seduce me? Lol.



So chubby! xD



Big baby playing with little baby. So cute ^^








What am i doing here when i am supposed to be studying or resting?

No comments:

Post a Comment