Saturday 5 November 2011

In love ♥


Let the feast begins! I was still having my dry biscuit and Suki bread for lunch. Ahh, miss Suki breads so much. Need time to adjust i think. Cause i am still in the bread-for-breakfast-biscuit-for-lunch-and-dinner mood. But not for today. Hehe. I am starting to satisfy my lust and cravings. Sigh, i am used to waking up early already seriously. Usual waking up time during exam week somemore. I'll wake up at 4am everyday =( I need more rest. I need to sleep well. I need to rejuvenate myself before classes start again.
Went breakfast with mum and dad while siblings were still asleep. I am feeling very hungry every morning. Used to eating breakfast early already =.=" Nevermind, early bird catches the worm, early worm gets the bird. It's so obvious i am not a worm. Ha~ So i get to eat something else. Fooooooood~ xp Dim sum for breakfast at Seri Kembangan. We were their first customer~ Seriously the restaurant was so empty when we showed up. We thought they weren't opened for business today cause we normally go there on Sundays @@ Anyway, i had my flowy yolk filling pau =))))



喜来登



海鲜粥



 龙珠蒸鱼卖 



特制带子饺



蚝皇鲜竹卷



农场旦挞仔



蜜汁叉烧饱




金荀流沙饱 ♥



Went grandma's house and helped her with this dish. She didn't mind the trouble to cook such a time-consuming dish. Lots of work too. It felt so nice for being able to help her out with something to at least lessen her burden a little. She looked happy too =) I love chatting with both grandmas ♥




扣肉. Grandma's homemade dish. Nice! ♥ the yam *drooling*



A warm day spent with Mr. Tan =) He fulfilled my cravings for coleslaw and most importantly ice cream ♥ I can finally eat it now cause the transition state is over. Lol. Ice-cream always makes me happy. Does it have the same effect on you too? =) By the way, he made me realised that dogs actually bite =.=" Oh! Another thing that makes me happy. Vampire Diaries Season III was out already xD 



Cheezy wedges and coleslaw with chilli sauce ♥



Ice-cream always makes me happy ♥



Cousin's mille crepe T.T I want also..



But the bakery is at Kuchai Lama. Vanilla has it too. So much nearer to my place. Will try it soon ^^ Plan to drag sister along to Midvalley next week. I got nobody to date for my one week holidays cause everyone is busy with their own stuff T.T Ahhh, my holiday is occupied by assignment, learning contracts and project too. Stupid Academic Communication II totally ruined my mood. My English has degraded tremendously. I couldn't even recall when was the last time i read an English story-book. That's why my language in my blog always sounded so lousy and terrible nowadays. Forget about bombastic words, i can hardly construct a simple sentence properly. How to write a critique? How to sit for final? How to conduct an interview? How to speak fluently in a roundtable discussion? Damn~ 

Mum said wanna try out the pan mee at Semenyih for breakfast tomorrow. Mr. Tan said the stall is always crowded with people and normally all food will be sold out before 1pm. Must try xD This is really turning into a food blog >.<"








Feeling restless but why?


No comments:

Post a Comment