Friday 18 November 2011

♥ pastries~


I dislike projects especially research projects where plagiarism is strictly forbidden =( Alongside with conferencing and roundtable discussion. There's so much to be done! What do those supposed to mean anyway? Interview with the GM of Shelter Home for Children next Thursday. Sien lorrr~ 
The bright side, it's Friday and i am going home on Friday =D Glad to say that my journey back was pretty smooth today. Don't need to wait for any delayed train or whatsoever. My timing was just great~ Just that my soles are hurting after so much of walking. And i am so tired =( 



So much constructions are going on. Hate it =/



Mum said i looked pale because i am hungry. I said it's because i walked too much. Sigh, whatever the actual reason is, i know i am very unhealthy now. And i feel sad for myself cause i have to eat alone =.=" Mum dropped me at this restaurant and she went to her favourite organic shop to have her sewage-taste hakka lei cha =.="



Each a bowl's chilli pan mee. Like it more than Face to face's. Dislike new stuffs =p



My tolerance for spicy food is getting better?



Exciting~ xD


And then, i walked there to meet her. Yes, more walking zzz.. Mum is so close to all the people there already. Even me myself feel that i am close to them =.=" Mum is just too sociable. Don't get me wrong, i strongly feel that that's a good thing. Unlike me, so anti-social! >.<" Bee's House is opening in Sungai Chua tomorrow. Not need to go Puchong for my chinese medication anymore.



Went into the kitchen to kacau xD



The amount of onions and shallots they are putting in for curry chicken O.o



Adding and adding non-stop. Haven't start cooking also..



More! It's a secret recipe for making nice curry with great aroma ^^



I thought organic food is supposed to be tasteless. So much sauces!



Yeah! Aunt is baking again ^^ 
Orange cake
chocolate butter cake 
and pandan cake ='d




Orange cake ^^ *the pandan looks familiar?*



Chocolate butter cake ^^



Pandan cake ^^



Hmmm~ Smells so good~




I am all ready
TO EAT ^^

but,

Orange + Bitter gourd ---> juice = YUCK! =S








All the best for your exam tomorrow   

No comments:

Post a Comment