Tuesday 16 October 2012

A gourmand

Assorted biscuits from his mum cause he remembered my words ♥


I should be happy cause people around are always giving me foods right.
Yes, i am a happy girl when it comes to foods.
Although no one gives a damn to my diet plan, -.-
I just feel happy talking about foods!
Like a gourmand who takes great pleasure in foods. Teehee.
When i feel down, eating is the best solution -.- #this is unhealthy
People said my face is chubby, yet they are still stuffing me with foods.
People said i eat a lot for a girl, yet they still cook me good foods.
People said i am a ravenous eater, yet they still bring me out to nice restaurants.
But for you to know,
I will only enjoy foods with the people i love.
So, if i feel happy eating or even talking about food with you,
oh yes, i love you. Haha~ =D









No matter how much i enjoy foods,
recording my food intake is simply torturous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment