Sunday 14 October 2012

Regeneration 14.10

JPD Interaction Day 2012. Regeneration 14.10. Though i didn't actually interact much with the juniors and seniors, still a nice day spent. It's better to remain an unknown through my uni life. My thought. And by the way, i played a lot of Badminton today! Hehe. But i am so damn tired now. Lethargic. I am so tired..=( I am not even thinking straight now. I don't know why i am not going off to bed yet. I dont know whyyyyyy.. One thing i know perfectly is..i am gonna take days to recover from this exhaustion. How weak. Pfffttt.


My station.


Things that make you happy. Haha.


Without any editing. Why does it look like that huh?


Family came and bring me out for dinner after that. Mum told me dad took a century to choose a pair of shoes that's why they were late. Lol. Feel so loved anyway =) Blissful~ Ate a lot today. We dined in Rendezvous Steak Garden again. Setiap kali pergi pun komplain tapi masih mau pergi -.-




The atmosphere is romantic especially for couples. But the foods are so so only.


Happy girl cause she gets to sit on the swing lol.


Dad's red wine chicken chop.


Mum's lemon fish fillet.


Sis and bro ordered Chicken Maryland.


My fettucini chicken carbonara. It was actually quite good. Tender chicken. Nicely seasoned sauce.


Ginger tea to warm my tummy ^^


Bee inside his ice lemon tea for bro. Haha!


Sorry for the short and crappy post. This is rather a tired post than a lazy post. Night peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment