Tuesday 23 October 2012

Washing the toilet~

The most fulfilling dinner since i was here.


I am very excited to blog now because i've just washed the bathroom after a heavy meal. See, i wash toilets okay. That's why i gave washing the toilet as an example of physical activity when i was asked in class just now. By the way, our lecture is sarcastic~ Maybe it's because,
Sarcasm is the highest level of intelligence.
And it usually comes together with sense of humour. Like a combo. Haha.

I feel so proud cause the toilet is super clean now lol wth. The bathtub was omg-ly dirty before this. Those stains on it, i thought they were permanent at first, but once i scrubbed, they actually came off and i was like O_O I just got excited and kept on scrubbing and scrubbing till my back ached. Lol. Do water stains accumulate in such a fast pace or is the person before me didn't actually wash it well? Whatever lah. I am just happy cause it's so clean and shiny now xD You can totally hire me to wash your toilets (y) =p


The design underneath a plate. This is to confuse the ants. There is scientific theory behind it. Lol.


This is good. I found love for macaroon again ♥ 
But i really couldn't think of the flavour of a grey macaroon. 
But then again, it tasted so good so whatever lah. Haha.










My inspiration to blog is getting more and more versatile now. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment