Friday 12 October 2012

Stress ah!

Four labs in a week that is the reason why i am only here now. 
I couldn't attend that event at Publika! =(
I want to go Publika lehhhhhhh~
Haih, i feel like i am losing my social life even more now.
I hate the sedentary life i am leading right now.
I need sportssssss!!!

Looking at the bright side, at least we are dealing with food products that we usually see in the market rather than urine and some blood samples during labs.
I feel more like a dietetics student now!
That's also why i feel like i am graduating soon. Lol.


I somehow don't want it to change colour but if we don't do the titration, we couldn't get the result and our lab session will never end and and we cannot go home~! So, sorry although you are pretty haha.


At least we are dealing with more relevant instrumentation now.


Spot Li Ying! Haha.


The sudden peaceful feeling i felt in the bus when i was on my way to WC II class this morning. Fast-paced world but everything inside the bus was so stagnant.


I prefer slow paced life more =(






Gonna meet him tomorrow ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment