Tuesday 2 October 2012

Night market @ Chow Kit

Opening my post with an Instagram picture again. Green tea with kidney bean & green bean paste. Such a long name for a mooncake. But it's okay i like green tea. Haha.


What a day it has been! The complication i faced with my printer made me feel unsettled till the minute i am blogging now. I can't print my notes and i can't my homework now T.T It's been a busy day too though it looked leisure on timetable. Lecture from 8am to 10am and antropometry lab from 2pm to 5pm. So much free time in between right? That was the complication with my printer came around. Sighhhhh~


Obviously i only know how to eat -.-


Antropometry lab was sexy. LOL. We were using eyeliner and marking all over the body. We established so much skinship. See, how sexy was that haha. My group managed to complete all measurements though we were the last to leave the lab. What's wrong with my fingers? So insensitive. I can barely feel the bone underneath the skin. But we still managed to do all. You know feel what you can't feel physically with your heart concept. Haha~ -.- #damn the fact that my butt is undeniably flat -.- There was a coincident yet somehow funny thing happened when we were about to leave. Come, let's try weighing ourselves! Chia Chik, Yi Teing and i stood on the same weighing scale and the three of us weighed the same. So we asked the lab assistant was that the heaviest weight that the weighing able to measure? She asked us to try the digital scale instead. Exactly the same again -.- Creepy~ Haha.



Leftover from the lab -.-


I have no idea what's gotten into me. I must be too stress. I went to Chow Kit pasar malam with Ginny on our way back from fac. I guess i was craving for tau fa fu too. And so we went. She bought three types of food and i just bought my tau fu fa. Others didn't attract me at all. Lol.



Night market @ Chow Kit.


My tau fu fa with brown sugar~


Chao lou bak gou~


Corn!






No comments:

Post a Comment