Saturday 6 October 2012

Grandma's homecooking

我的菜! Hehe ♥


I have been facing the laptop screen from the moment i went to bed last night till the moment i woke up till now. Fml. We have labs every week so do i suppose to be doing this every weekend too?! T.T Taking some time off to blog cause one of the group has yet to upload their result yet i was stuck -.- What takes you guys so long! Grrr. Apparently grandma is trying to repay my hard work by cooking my favourite dishes. Hehe. In fact, i think she cooks every week when i come back -.- i don't really mind though. I love just onion and ginger so much but i hate garlic. Haha. Ohhh, love the mushroom too without the chicken haha! I realised how i learnt to appreciate homecooking dishes now more than ever especially mum's and grandma's. They are irreplaceable. You can feel the warmth from the bottom of your heart. You can never get enough of it. But it's kinda salty though so i will drink a lot of water lol. I will come back although i am busy to eat i think haha ♥


A picture of pandan kaya cake by cousin just made my day =)


And these cuties! =D*






Ochado is coming soon in Kajang! Woots!

No comments:

Post a Comment