Saturday 13 October 2012

I want to go home..

I can't be PBSM this week so my bf came to find me to bring me out for nice food. Sort of to comfort me -.- I am so stress you see.. Subway again. I just love it. Plan to go McD initially but since i am doing food intake lab and McD is so full of fats so yeah change of plan. We can tell our kids that Subway is the place we used to date already only if we have kids next time lah -.- I feel more and more guilty cause i wasted so much time today so i am gonna stop blogging now. AHHH I FEEL SO RESTLESS!


Subway is my ♥


Food intake lab! -.-


My tuna after dissection. I know i know..


Nevertheless, still happy girl and not so happy boy. Haha.


So called California raisins butter bun.


Shanghai flat bread with walnut and sweet yam filling =)


I won't include the last two in my food intake of course. Couldn't even find mayo in Malaysia's FCD apatah lagi mereka berdua! -.-







I want to watch Vampire Diaries S4..
I want to go home........


No comments:

Post a Comment