Thursday 18 October 2012

Sushi King for the first time

Thursday morning~


Okay, i have something to confess. It's Thursday and all classes were cancelled. Midsem in two weeks time but i was not studying. Padan muka kalau result tak baik kan? Grrrr..


It's been quite a while since we last taken public transport together =)


We went Sushi King for the RM2 bonanza thingy. Today was the last day. I just knew about that. Lol. I missed the chance to go with his family last time and he promised me that he will bring me go when the next bonanza comes. I can pretty tell that i am the rare 1 out of 100000 people on Earth who wouldn't even feel slight excitement when this bonanza thing comes around. And yes, this was my first time trying Sushi King -.- Basically i think sushi are all raw and i don't eat raw foods unless it's vegetables or fruits so..nevermind. At least i tried it out already. I felt like an outsider to all the people in the restaurant. I was in the haze of what's going on around me. I didn't even know there's a time limit for us to eat there. Hahaha. Anyway, not a bad experience. I want to go for the second time but at somewhere else la cause bf said he doesn't like the atmosphere at this branch at all. And i have yet to try my tuna yet so i wanna go again! There were the same types of sushi circulating round and round the whole time we were there. They were just making tuna sushi when our time was up =( Wanted to try raw salmon but bf said he doesn't like it so i am afraid that if i pick that and i couldn't finish it then he will have to settle it for me. And the Unagi we had was so FAT! I was wondering why did some look so pale compared to some really dark ones. You know curiosity kills a cat and i don't wanna die yet. Lol, crap. It turned out that the fair ones are the fat ones. Hahaha.


I went Sushi King! For the first time of my life -.-


When this bonanza comes around, i think i am the only one who doesn't feel any excitement at all. Seriously, none till..


Plate after plate of Unagi~


The five types of sushi that i tried. I want tuna~ =(


Both of us had 10 plates. He said it was too little.


After window shopped for a while, we had Meet Fresh. Hehe. He promised me he will bring me there last week. We looked at the big banner and chose a random set recommended by them. Didn't know there are so many other choices on the menu! Haha. Nevermind la, since we have never try any of their stuff before. I don't like their taroballs but bf loves the herbal taste of the pearls. I still think that Snowflakes is the best after trying so many desserts of this kind. We shared a bowl and after we were done, i studied! Omg, my life is so dull and so dry. And i can see how bored he was. He even slept >.< How understanding he is to not wanting to disturb me while i was studying, i am understanding enough to suggest us to just shop around for awhile more before heading back too. Sorry and thank you ya ♥ Thank you for your presence to de-stress me today. Cause i was really stress! Lol. Well, i am still stress but for that moment i was less stress. Lol. Lastly, bought Auntie Anne's pretzel for dinner! When was the last time i had pretzel already?


Meet Fresh ^^ He kept his promise.


Just simply pinpointed a random set cause we never try anything before.


Taroballs, red beans, pearls, soya jelly, grass jelly..and a cup of 'white gourd' tea as stated in the menu. It's wintermelon la. Haha.


The one in bowl is for me~


And he gets the cup only! Lol.


The stuffs i bought for RM10! The pelapik for my flesh-less butt LOL. 


Cinnamon sugar ♥








There is nothing else to say beside thank you and thank you again.
Cause i won't say i love you. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment