Monday 5 September 2011

Counting down.





I feel like i'm wasting too much of my life.
Nearing a year of holidays, what have i done?
Lazying around.
Nothing at all.
When i could have done so many things!
*regret*
Wonder will i have the drive and motivation to start studying again.
Worries and more worries.
The fear of weakness.
The shame of failure.
The humiliation of rejection.
Well, humans are like that.
But it's too late.
I couldn't bring back time.
And regretting is the worst thing to do.
Life is too short.
So, look forward and start living now =)




* * *



My love for mooncake is so universal. 
No racist, sexist or tastist or texturist.
 I love them all, well, maybe not equally =p



This is nice~ plus it's organic xD



Worm-like mooncake from Johor. Love the buttery taste. Yummy ='d




YOGA, HERE I COME~
CONQUER YOU FOR THE ONE LAST TIME =D








Counting down.
3.2.1.


No comments:

Post a Comment