Thursday 22 September 2011

Performers, so not me.

University is really stressing me out! So hectic! Performances come one after another. Done with Judgement Night performance (where i acted as the green pig in the angry bird game, tortoise in super mario and zombie in tree versus zombie =.="), here comes another performance for Freshmen Night which i am supposed to act a character who has to speak. Damn =.=" I have no talent in acting at all. Just look at my face lah. I hardly show any expression and intonation in my speech and action in daily life and you want me to act now?! =.=" And JPD camp is lining up soon after omg where we have to perform too~ Oh! I missed out practices for volleyball because i got selected to play out of nowhere zzz. But volleyball time was fun =p



Some of my group members. Our theme is Transformer + Marry you.



The only girl guy in the group.



Just now malu-malu, now ask people to take a nice shot of him pulak =.="



The princess and the prince?



NO! The prince and the princess baru betul xD



Memang talented O.O



Look at my props. I am going to act as the King >.<"



And i have the most lines. My goodness. In chinese somemore!



Random picture of my lunch today. Went to a vegetarian shop outside campus. Two dishes for RM4. Expensive eh~



Yerrr, i have to attend English class tomorrow at 8am in campus tomorrow. Why so early?! =( Plus the class isn't even confirmed yet. Waste my time and waste my effort for waking up early if it's cancelled without prior notice. So blur lahhhhhhhhhh~ God please help me T.T








I hope everything will go on smoothly~
Just end them fast! Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment