Wednesday 21 September 2011

I need more than 24 hours a day!


When i was about to rest after getting everything done (bathing and washing clothes) like finally(!), suddenly i got a message saying "Anda telah dipilih untuk menyertai pertandingan sukan BMP untuk bola tampar. Sila  turun ke padang sekarang! WAJIB! O.O My reply to that message was, "Why choose me? T.T" I was just kidding. Ha~ And so, i went. Hit the ball for a few times then that's it. I don't have the confidence to serve eh =( And later at night we have this perjumpaan sukan after our freshmen night practice, i got to know that selection will be carried out for the competition. Ceh, the title, athlete, doesn't suit me at all. I don't even feel like going to the practice cause i am so busy! Didn't go today cause i have class till 7pm. Most probably going tomorrow after class. Class ends at 5:00pm and practice starts at 5:30pm. So rushing! @@ And they didn't postpone the freshmen night. Whyyyyyy T.T I've no time to study myself and i don't understand a thing during lectures. Stress stress stress~~!!! I feel like crying everytime my mind starts to think about that ='( Later have to go for performance practice again at 8:00pm and cheer practice at 9:00pm. Why are all these happening to me? I just wanna study T.T



Mat dou yao. My buddy treated me this yesterday night. So sweet~ ^^


Went campus for class from 10:00am to 12:00pm. Tapao lunch and rushed back to kolej to work on our banner and then took bus to campus again for class from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Dislike Pembangunan Diri =( I think i'll fail this kursus *touch wood*



For our superseniors who are going to graduate next Monday.



Our masterpiece =)



I painted those yellow creatures with Pei Sin. 



Happy Graduation Day! =D



I have to attend extra class this semester for english subject. I thought getting a band 5 in MUET will benefit you more in university. It isn't the case at all. I shouldn't have work so hard for it. A band 4 is more than enough already =( Yer, other people punya English sure very pro wan lor. Zzz!!! I don't want ahhhhh~~~








Why did you come and visit now?
How am i going to endure?
My goodness, call me superwoman! >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment