Sunday 4 September 2011

Last minute shopping.


Last Sunday before my uni starts officially! >.<" Scare~ To make thing worse, none of them is in the same campus as me. Ahhh~ so sad. I feel like crying whenever i think about it. Gonna face whatever challenges all by myself. Independence is a word that i'm so unfamiliar with. It's not even in my dictionary. What does that mean anyway? =p But i shall know that i am never alone =) First, i have some last minute shopping to do. Got to know from other uni-mates just recently that it's better for us to wear formal attires to lectures at the beginning of semester. To gain good impression from lecturers i guess. They also said that some lecturers are super strict on the dress code. Don't play play ah. Those fellas grade you wan okay? LOL. After that we slack a little xD So, went IOI Mall to get my clothes. They introduced me to buy at Brands Outlet, much cheaper than Padini or any other career wear outlets. The nearest shopping mall which has it is IOI Mall. Memang cheap lah, but not nice at all. Mum even laughed at me wth  >.<" But their T-shirts and tanks are not bad. Good quality and worth the money although i didn't buy any. Just telling~ =D Bought the shirts from Polo and slacks from Padini at last. Aiya, same je. spent more $$$ tim. Argh. Not good. But those clothes are undeniably better in quality. Make you look better too! *at least mum didn't laugh at me anymore =.=*


Started off the day with my 生鱼粥加蛋. Healthy breakfast~ but when you eat with 油条 then no good. That was what we did anyway ahhh. Then went Sg Long. Mum wanna buy mooncake. 35% off! Wow, so cheap! xD For certain brands and certain types only. Business-minded people memang =.=" Oh, bought my Breeze instead of Dynamo lol. And more biscuits, Tiger. Rawrrrr~ I wanna be as strong and fearless as a tiger xDD Had 红豆水 and 油条 for teatime. Become fat and lazy like a pig got lah =.=" Makan saje tau.



春,夏,秋,冬 is missing! Asked mum to get the blue one she doesn't want. 
Whyyyyy??? I love blue =(



I like this twisted tidbit =D


I should really consider changing my blog into a food blog. Before IOI, we went Taman Puteri for lunch. We were playing merry-go-round cause dad missed the junction >.< Ha! Talk somemore lah while driving. Ishh..



Second time =D



Fried kuey teow plus fried egg, large xD We all loveeeee egg! Shared with dad =D



Popiah. I fell in love with their popiah after trying for the first time =DDD



Fish oil tablet. Mum said is to get rid of the oil we take in =.="



Camera is to capture human not food xp~



He posed for my camera xD Eleh, wanna make it like a candid shot pulak. Hahaha =p!



Dragonfruit ♥ ♥ ♥



I realised i'm really an indecisive person. Dad said i can never be a doctor. Sigh~
I know i should change this personality in me.



Dinner at Seven Wonders Kitchen! Our new favourite =D So much of choices for us to choose and here i am, always being indecisive again. Well, but not this time =D




Grandmother fried rice. Filling and cheap =D



Zha jiang ramen. I dislike the smell =/



Portuguese chicken chop set.



鸳鸯面



Claypot 老鼠粉



And my 新洲米. Nice~ ♥


Finally i have started packing. Gonna upload the picture in the next blog =D Opps! I still need to get my toilet rolls. And where is my mini fan? Haha. And tomorrow night's yoga will be my last class. I ♥ how i sweat during yoga. I will miss you Mr Yoga! And of course Miss Tutor as well =))) Goodbye~ Miss me too xD








More fear. As it is drawing closer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment