Tuesday 27 September 2011

This is university life?


Lecture till 5pm today and i am exhausted. Only four hours of lecture alone can make me this tired. How am i going to endure my coming uni life? Have the whole day off tomorrow but Thursday's timetable is super packed so is next week's. And we have to do a presentation on Thursday! Marks will be given @@ Coursemates are planning to have outing tomorrow but i feel like staying back to study. But if i don't join them, i feel like i'm isolating myself. BUT i need to study seriously T.T Chemistry which i used to love studying is driving me crazy now. What's with all those super complicated chemical names and reactions?! Biochemistry is the only subject i am quite okay with so far but it all changes now. What am i going to do? Study harder? I need extra doses of stimulants to make me stay awake first zzz.

Anatomy + Physiology + Instrumentasi + Pemakanan + Pembangunan Diri + Academic Communication II + lots of other activities = Body without a soul.
Instrumentasi alone can drives you insane. I am serious. Lecture conducted in BM and notes are in BM too. Plus you will never understand what the hell is going on even though if you try your very best to focus.
Seniors' advices: Read past year questions will do =.="

There's this Minggu Pengenalan Kelab going on for two days. I am interested in none of them except Badminton. Signed up for that and a major activity under FSK student body where we will have to visit cancer patients. Just for the sake of merit~ Opps, i missed SUKEM volleyball practice just now. Noone informs me zzz.



Lunch at campus cafe. Being a vegan again~



And finally, i went to bilik rawatan. The BSMM fella asked why didn't i come earlier. How am i supposed to know it won't cure itself. I'm used to self-recovery =.="



My skin is starting to peel off. I am undergoing a process similar to a snake's now. Lol.





Midsem exam in one month time.
I know i will do very badly.
Bad time management! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment