Saturday 17 September 2011

Love is complicated?





Are you really the one for me?
If yes, why would you make me feel this way?
The feeling of insecurity, why am i feeling it?
To open up to you, it's really hard to do.
What's worse, you deny everything i said.
Well, you have a mind of your own.
It's something so subjective that i can only remain silent.
You are constantly saying things cause you never understand me.
I do not understand you just like how you said you don't understand me.
Frankly, it's not just you who are hurt.
Not just you who are making the sacrifices.
Me too, am being very persevere once i set my mind on something.
You're not to be blamed though cause your wound was too overwhelming.
Something done need not much recognition if it comes from a sincere heart.
I know i am being really mischievous at times.
So you can go on with what you think it's right as well.
I'm gonna make no obligation and restriction.
What position am i in to take such action?
Your pride and egoism are quelling everything?
Honestly, i have mine too.
Two individuals with total opposite personalities, will they get along well?
If yes, how long will that remain?
Having to tolerate with each others for everything that happens, will it be easy?
If yes, i believe it would really wears us off despite the lives we are living up to.
There's always a reason behind everything that happens.
Do not take anything for granted.
That is why i am so in doubt once again.




It's not my fault I love you, it's yours. -Unknown-






Tears shed because of you.
I'm  fearful to care too much anymore.
Let fate decides what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment