Tuesday 6 September 2011

Running away from home.

Pack pack pack~~ Get busy. I need an enormous luggage bag! No, i need more than just one xD I feel like i'm bringing my home there. So many things! Howwwwwwwwwwww???? =(

Come, check with my list again =D



LIST OF THINGS TO BUY


  1. Digestivesssss ♥ (a lot!!!) just one roll =.="
  2. Pillow
  3. Water boiler
  4. Hair dryer
  5. Mosquito repellent (refilling the old one)
  6. Pails
  7. Wastepaper basket
  8. Hi-iron Jacobs
  9. Oatkrunch~~~
  10. Oligo/Milo (mum doesn't allow) replaced with 10 seeds drink(?)  five in one cereal drink!
  11. Towels (?)
  12. Socks =.="
  13. Smaller water bottle (using the old one first ^^)
  14. Dynamo  Breeze
  15. Brush (to wash clothes zzz)
  16. Locks (2)
  17. TV
  18. Peanut butter chocolate spread Lady's choice lol
  19. Mini fan. hot ahhh~ Not bringing~
  20. Dress?!!?!!?
  21. Alarm clock
  22. Umbrella (i think i have it? it's hidden. somewhere)  Found it! xD
  23. Shampoo
  24. Shower cream
  25. Maggie? Not bringing any.
  26. Broom
  27. Dustpan
  28. Gayung

I added so much to the list. Here,


ADD-ONS!

  1. Jacob's Weetameal. Weee~
  2. Dutch Lady Chocolate Milk ^^
  3. Tiger~
  4. Storage boxes
  5. Formal attires.
  6. Photo frames lol
  7. Stationeries
  8. Toothpaste
  9. ...and many many more. *i couldn't remember >.<*


And fyi, list of things to buy is different from list of things to bring. The latter is even longer! Can you imagine that? @@ And i need a new pair of sport shoes >.<" The old one is wearing off already. So old already. But i'm spending too much now, not gonna buy yet. Just pray hard i won't fall in them. *keep your fingers crossed for me. Thank you ^^*



BEFORE:




Does this picture remind you of..

It's not about the money money money~
We don't need your money money money~
We just wanna make the world dance~
Forget about the price tag~

Jessie J.'s price tag! LOL.


AFTER:



SEE!
There are more eh~ Really looks like i'm running away from home =.="


Sigh, almost forgot about drinking water zzz. I am bringing three bottles of 6 litres there. Laptop and printer, dad is gonna bring them to me this weekend. I feel like i'm lacking so much stuffs after hearing from the others. Too much unnecessary stuffs though. Damn! I seriously hope that there are people who bring more than me >.<" Or else i will feel very noob.







A whole new chapter of life.
What does the future hold for me?
I'm drop-dead nervous now. No kidding ='(
What am i going to do???


No comments:

Post a Comment