Wednesday 28 September 2011

Ella eh eh eh eh~


Today i am freeeeee~ xD But not totally. I still woke up at 7:30am today to practice my umbrella dance. Don't laugh =.=" Got scolded last night cause we hardly did any practice for our performance on JPD interaction day which is due next Saturday and Sunday most probably. Seniors said JPD lecturers are all VVIP. They only go to five stars hotel. SO! We cannot main-main. Umbrella practice at 8pm again later. Sigh~ After practice, continued to study till i fell asleep. Sleepy lahhhh zzz. And hungry too. I'm trying to studying whenever i have any free time. Stress! Ahhhh~ i feel so lazy to wash clothes. With this tiny-yet-painful-wound on my finger somemore. Don't think it's going to cure if it's constantly in contact with chemical. Feel so bad for skipping volleyball practice again. Dear wound, please recover fast! =(



I'm going to stand in the middle cause i'm the tallest damn.



Haven't been eating properly since the day i got here. I'll only have bread for breakfast, rice for lunch and what's for dinner? Biscuits. Aiya, lazy to go down to the cafe lah. At least i'm not starving myself. And i feel that i actually got fatter xD Dad is worried though~ He said i should eat better when i'm staying outside after i told him that potato buns he bought for me will be my breakfast for three days. Lol. I think i forgot to tell him i only have rice for one meal per day. Not good to make him worries~ But hey, i'm practicing the "An apple/orange a day, keeps the doctor away" concept everyday =) Tonight we have chinese food for dinner cause they are doing catering. Yay! RM3.80 for a pack. Wonder what kinda dishes will they serve us @@



Mum bought this for me. Macam sangat healthy..



Not bad lah. Rice for dinner finally! Got pork xDD








The feeling of loneliness when you're among strangers.
Constantly seeking for understandings.
But they just don't understand you.

No comments:

Post a Comment