Thursday 29 September 2011

A stroll back from campus.


Just walked back from campus after english class and i bought food from those stalls on the roadside ^^ Have been wanting to do so when i saw those stalls lining up along the roadside on my way from campus almost every evening. Tempting~  At that time, i was thinking one day i would find friends to walk back with me so that i can buy food from there. Lol. Didn't know they start doing business in the afternoon too! They probably had started since morning. Tiresome. I woke up at the wrong time today! Supposed to have wake up an hour earlier. Confusion~ Was rushing like a mad person. Luckily i still made it on time and paid my fee too =D Or not i don't need to sit for exam anymore. And in my opinion, it's better that way. Ha~



Chicken rice for lunch



Doughnut instead of apam balik which i've craving all this while. 
Can't take peanut at the moment. Wound is not getting any better =(



Today's class was fine. But i am dead sleepy. We were taught on strategies to write a critique and how to read a text critically =.=" Classmates are all individuals with their own thoughts and perceptions and they know how to voice out their ideas. Well, i am not T.T Plus, my language is bad. I felt some differences in level already. Homework and project outline due next week. And we have to search for NGOs which are co-operative enough to help us in our project. Soka Gakai Malaysia flashed through my mind. Hehe. Wonder if it's relevant. Hmm..

I am constantly very frustrated about having to perform. Performance comes one after another. Guess what? Seniors banned our umbrella dance. Wth? Now we have to start from scratch again. Changing to fan dance though. Easier to handle that a gigantic umbrella. What is this all about? Where do we find the time to study then? And uni is not easy okay? Everything we learn are so deep and detail. And we have know all of them. I have volleyball practice every evening somemore. I don't how to divide my time wisely. I want to cry already lah! T.T



Practice for performance every night too.



* * *



MY DIET IN UNI



Bread for breakfast everyday. Blueberry bun ♥



Then, rice for lunch. My lunch yesterday =D



Soup! Ahhh~ it's been awhile~



And, biscuit and fruit for dinner. 



Who said it's unhealthy? I am eating three meals a day. I am eating more than i am at home and lacking of exercise =.=" That's unhealthy.








My roommate is so hardworking.
Studying 24 hours a day.
And she is stressing me out indirectly.
Me too, have to study whenever i am in the room,
Asno matter how tired i am@@

No comments:

Post a Comment