Sunday 16 September 2012

Happy Birthday Malaysia!


A gift from the fortune-teller. For good luck.
I love blue cause it's my lucky colour.


Red for mum.


Spent the weekend at home, like usual. Yea, i am PBSM. Haha. Was slaking all day long. Home is just comfortable for studying. Too many inevitable distractions *excuses* I am trying to resist myself from coming home too often. Believe me, i am trying. 

Went Tesco to buy my garment rack. Almost got tricked -.- The pictures below explain all.


The price tag on the rack.


And the price printed on the receipt. RM20 difference wei! -.-


This taught me a lesson. Check your receipt after you purchase something. I admit i am rather careless and ignorant when it comes to stuffs like this. I learnt my lesson today. I will definitely check thoroughly next time. Haha. Of course we reclaimed our RM20 from the customer service counter la. Mana boleh biar saje aiyo. Lol. 

Mooncake testing session at healthy breakfast shop. Those aunties are making a profit out of it. Mooncakes are so expensive nowadays -.- But i love mooncakes. Grrr..! Tried a piece of corn flavoured charcoal skin mooncake. One of the aunties told me it's white lotus and i was like wow, this is good. So aromatic, something different from the lotus flavoured mooncake sold normally. Something out of the norm. Then i realised i guess i just love corn. Haha. Tomorrow is a replacement for Hari Malaysia so i am not going back tonight. Hehe.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MALAYSIA!
I am proud to be a Malaysian.



A new member of the family. Under my lens, she's smiling =)



No comments:

Post a Comment