Thursday 13 September 2012

Tiring Thursday..

Quiz on the third day of school -.- And there's problem regarding our juniors -.- Double the stress. Fear of being expelled cause we are the minority. Will they be so cruel? We are doomed if that's the case.

Biostatistics was so bored. SSPS system or whatnot, TAN KOK WAI, MAKE SURE YOU GO AND LEARN IT TOO so that i can ask you how to use it. Lol. I hate computering stuffs T.T

Jamuan Raya for Mesra Kasih. The so-long-and-slim-looking rice attracts me. Haha. The point is, yay! Got free food =p Nasi tomato, ayam masak merah, kari hijau daging, acar and fruits.


We chose to dine in a dim-lit room. More romantic you see. Lol.


I am going to attend English class alone early in the morning tomorrow. At PKP somemore! Ruin my outing plan.. Ahhh~ so sad =( I don't even know where that band 5 came from. 
Lugagge? Luagage? Luggage? See, here's the proof. I couldn't even spell luggage correctly in one go wth. Zzz.

Today was a very tiring day for all of us without a reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment