Sunday 9 September 2012

The end of my holiday

Counting down
3    2    1
*fireworks explosion*


Bf showed up before 7am at my doorstep to bring me his table lamp and my year two sem one timetable. Had breakfast with me. Went market with me to buy my stuffs. You woke me up with your calls =( I was still in dreamland. But thanks a lot ya~ =D

Moved my stuffs over to the house after breakfast and went back home again before moving myself into the house at night after dinner. Lol. No class on Monday, can i come back on Monday night? =(

My study table, luggage, office chair, mattress are all so heavy! Shaky hands as a result from that. Why not! Only dad and i were doing all the carrying. Call him superman and call me superwoman. Haha.


Luckily dad owns a lorry haha~







Overthinking is killing me softly~

No comments:

Post a Comment