Tuesday 11 September 2012

I am here again~ Lol.

I am here again cause i borrow Yun Hua's broadband to online again. Hehe. I was so bored last night. I was practically walking up and down, in and out. Watched three episodes of Running Man and i didn't find them funny cause i was too overwhelmed by boredom. Do humans actually die out of boredom? -.- Borrowed Yun Hua's phone and saw this origami apps. I folded a green grasshopper with my Post-It notes. It reminds me of Jae Suk. Lol.

First day of class was still fine. Went campus an hour earlier so that first year juniors can get our signatures to complete one of the tasks in IO. Woke up an hour even earlier to use the bathroom. Girls are so slow with the bathroom so i am making sure that i can get ready on time -.- About IO, i went through it and the experience was unpleasant lol. So, i just happily signed for them whenever they approach me -.- But this is junior named Clement? Lemon? He asked me why am i so 斯文? -.- And Li Ying just exposed my blog again! =/ *i know you're reading this =p*

I hate class ending at 1pm. The cafe will be damn crammed and the dishes will almost be sold out already. What made today worse was that it was raining. Not only that the dishes were sold out, they had even remove the steel container thingy from the tray -.- Yes, it was a bread day again. Sigh~ So cold, so hungry and so sleeeeepyyy~

Most of our classes will be at T1BE, DK2 and DK4 now. No more DK1 and that makes me feel so exposed. Couldn't sneak a bite even when we are so hungry that we are having gastric now. Lol.

Meeting with the others to decide on our buddyline. Gonna combine with Jasmine's buddyline. Yeah, we are one big family~ So many of us. Too many of us to be exact -.- We drew lots and i took the last folded paper. So, my little buddy will be Ley Li Hui. I forgot who she is already. STML. LOL.



The grasshopper that i made -.-


Last night, i realised one side our bedroom wall is blue~ 


Saw this on a desk at T1BE. Lol.


Little buddy~ i couldn't recall your face -.-








Was trying to study but i ended up here.
Why is it that nothing is entering my mind? -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment