Monday 10 September 2012

Till then..

Good morning from 21st floor~ No class today so i lied on bed till nine. Haha. And i think i was the first one who went to bed last night. Ahhh~ what a bored day! Everyone went out already leaving me and Yun Hua at home. Yun Hua was still in bed at ten -.- Mosses are growing on me already -.-  Ate my breakfast, watched an episode of Running Man, took a bath, went out for lunch and we had nothing to do anymore. So what came to mind was, to install and set up our new printer. Both of us bought it last year. Only wanna remove it from the box today lol. Yun Hua resumes to her movie while i take the opportunity to blog. I have a feeling that i'll abandon my blog for quite sometime once classes start. Too busy to blog i reckon. So, i am going to kiss my blog goodbye for now. Some add-on before i finish, this house is seriously small! There's no enough space for the eight. Grrrr..!


Morning view from the balcony.


I drew lots myself to decide the jobs lol.


Both of us working on the set up! 







Meeting the first year juniors tomorrow.
Gonna get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment