Thursday 6 September 2012

Lost in thoughts




Doubt sees the obstacles. Faith sees the ways. Doubt sees the darkest night. Faith sees the day. Doubt dreads to take a step. Faith soars high. Doubt questions "Who believes?". Faith answers "I".
I may be Faith, or i may be Doubt.
Like what people always say, there is an angel and also a devil in you.
One who brings you up and one who pulls you down.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony. Wise quote by Mahatma Gandhi.
But there're just too much that i have in mind for me to put them in action at one time.
I ask "Why?" numerous times a day, whether out loud or in my mind.
Now, here comes another question, why did i think so much?






在这个世界上 我最讨厌的东西就是

【等待】  
 因为等待很漫很长 而且还是个未知数..


*in the midst of enjoying my low sugar white lotus paste mooncake and green tea*
Loving my slow-paced life~ How contradict! Lol.


Heavy-heartedly. Counting the days. To say goodbye. To my precious holidays.








Somehow, i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment