Friday 28 September 2012

Happy Mooncake Festival (Eve)!

This is how much i love blue~


Workplace Communication II is torturous oh my goodness~~~~~ She is dramatic, extreme but amazingly wise. I felt so ridiculous. She makes me grab onto my hair like this but with a smile spread across my face.. Love her and hate her at the same time. Is it what she's been going on and on? Tough love -.-




Finally it is my turn to go home! Somebodies went home yesterday already. Some even went back on Wednesday! Seriously, how on earth -.- Anyway, it's my turn after three hours of torturous English class. Tan Kok Wai came and fetch me home although he is not really that free. Hehe~ Helped me to settle three things on my to-do-list too. Thank you ah. Let's meet again after three weeks. Haha.


Thanks to him the table is stained black! Haha. Thanks to him too for helping me to refill~


Things are always better when shared =)


Sorry i made you anencephalic. Hahaha..


Claypot chicken rice! He said it's not too bad for food court standard. Lol.


Egg all cooked already cause busy taking photo.. My eyebags..=( 


I want it to be like this... Haha..


Dislike chicken. Where is my greens? And more mushroom? =/


Mooncake festival on Sunday! I just totally love mooncakes. Traditional, snowskin, agar-agar, Shanghai mooncakes, i love them all~ But right, we have anthropometric measurements lab on Monday..is it okay for me to eat so much this weekend? Do i gain my fats that fast? Lol.. I feel so exposed. Ahhh~ Gonna make Tan Kok Wai my experimental subject. I hope.. Oh? Should i ask bbfs sekalian instead? *evil laugh*


Thanks for the mooncakes from The Baker's Cottage!


But not for the weird flavours -.-








Sleepover? On!

No comments:

Post a Comment