Sunday 23 September 2012

Wedding dinner @ Moon Palace

Attended a relative's wedding dinner at Moon Palace Restaurant at The Mines.
Apparently, i wanted to go because i want to try their food.
They disappoint me =(


Moon Palace.


The menu.


Everyone always awaits for this dish. Cause we always feel hungry in the beginning wedding dinner haha!

I skipped the shark fin soup cause i discriminate them for serving shark fin!


Pork and duck. I hate this. Lol.


But look at how dad's liking it.

I skipped the fish cause it's not nice. Not fresh at all.


Prawn. Lovesss~

I skipped the mushroom dish cause i was too busy eating. Haha.


By the time rice was served, everyone was so full already.


Uhhh, i love this!


Sai mai lou. Yummy~


Last but not least, a happily ever after to the newly-weds ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment