Saturday 8 September 2012

Tom yam again~

Counting down
3    2    1


A day to laze around before going back tomorrow. Thought asking bbf for a last outing but i am lazy. Thought of asking bbf for lunch but i am lazy. Thought of asking bbf for dinner but i am lazyyyyyyyyyy. Today i feel like doing everything but i just want to lie on my bed~~~~~~

Mum attempted to fry tom yam bihun again. Using tom yam paste of another brand. A Baba and Nyonya recipe from Malacca this time. Success or failure i don't know. It's kind of bland pulak this time. So mum just added some of the paste to the bihun this time after lots of complaints. I missed the fried tom yam bihun from Nyonya Colours =( Steamed fish with tom yam was incredibly salty -.- Inedible. Second attempt to duplicate the yellow ginger paste given by a friend failed again. 




This is mild.


One day, mum bought home a bottle of ginger vinegar. It is supposed to cure my sickness. To warm my cold palms and feet. My palms and feet will turn cold in an air-cond room or when i am hungry or when i am nervous and under many circumstances like so. Parents said it's bad. It's not normal. Luckily the taste is acceptable. I love ginger! =p My cousin couldn't understand why i like ginger. Younger sister couldn't understand why i like fish paste noodles soup. My friend couldn't understand why i like onion. Bf couldn't understand why i like tuna and nachos. Mum couldn't understand why i like breads, kaya, peanut butter, apam balik, tom yam, mooncakes. Haha, my mum doesn't understand a lot of stuffs about me.


Hope it works!


Two months worth of sembreak is finally coming to an end. Two months is not enough for the six of us to plan an outing together. Not a single one. What is this! =(



No comments:

Post a Comment