Friday 14 September 2012

Sakae with new housemates!

The night view from the window is always breathtaking. 


If only i could capture this with my eyes. It'd be prettier.


Even the distance that we need to walk everyday looks so pretty.


Today's class is conducted at PKP KTSN. So, i am getting up extra early to catch the early bus back to kt. The others are still sleeping soundly *envious* This is my fate for my fortune two years ago. A band 5 in MUET wth. Everything felt so familiar but peculiar at the same time. Riding on the bus, passed by Titiwangsa Lake on the way back to kolej. All the routines that i used to do all the time. It felt rather lonely that i am doing those all by myself now. I felt like an outsider to this kolej. I felt so stranger being there now.

Our class, there were the six of us. Goodness. And so, the ketua program will be lecturing us. I think she's having high expectations on us cause she said this course will be a breeze to you all since you all had endured Academics Communication II! This is not a good sign -.-


The walkway leading to my block.


Class is conducted in this building.


Outing with "new" housemates a.k.a coursemates after that. New kononnya padahal we knew each other and attended classes together for a year already lol. Since we're staying together in a house now so yea, new titles for them haha! Excited was going to try new food. Haha. Our planned outing ON! cause my class ended early hehe. We are going Sakae for their lunch promo sets! My first time dining in a Japanese restaurant. I know right, such a failure for a food venturer like me. Lolol. It's not that i don't eat sushi, just that it's because i won't dine in a pure Japanese restaurant purposely. The main reason i would it's because my parents don't like sushi cause it's cold food. Older generations like smokingly hot food. Well, of course there are exceptions i believe. My parents are just the minority who doesn't like Japanese food. If i go to any buffet and they serve sushi i'll definitely grab a few pieces although my friend said it's not worth the money. But hey, i am eating what i like, you see. 

Anyway, i had terriyaki chicken set, Yun Hua had Chicken Katsu set and Hui Wen had Cha Soba set. Ordered some side dishes too. I never know Hui Wen loves sushi so much! Seriously you can see how her face brightens when she sees and eats sushi. Are you sure you're not a Japanese? Cause i am confident that there's somehow some Japanese blood flowing in you. Haha. The rice so short and fat in comparison with the rice i had the other day. I was fascinated by all the stuffs there. Jakun me! Hahaha.

Walked all the way to Pavillion Daiso to buy my stuffs but too bad that Daiso doesn't have them =( After that we just window shopped till it's time to go home. I enjoyed their companies so much. My mood felt so light shopping with them. Just saying what i want, seeing what i like and laughing all i want. This is how moments with friends should felt i guess. Burdenless. Just joy and fun. 



Genmaicha. Love the aromatic roasted taste.


Touch-screen menu! 


Blurry cause they are moving lol.


Tamago sushi. Yun Hua's favourite.



My terriyaki chicken set.


I realised how puffy my eyes are =(


Look at her eager face. Haha, so cute.


Cha soba.


Sushi-sushi sekalian~


She requested for a photo. This shows how happy she is. Haha.


Chicken katsu set.


Big smile ^^


Potato salad. It's not bad but all agreed hot mashed potato is still the best. Haha.


I felt that the symmetry of the walkway is pretty.


So, i asked her, do you want to be my model. A definite YES from her. Haha!


Look at these cute breads ~.~ I love breads and i love fruits too! What's better than this? Lol.


Fishy with red bean filling! I wanttttt~ Ice-cream? I wantttttttttt~~~


Toppokki. Korean wave is invading Malaysia~~


Bf came and fetched me from my condo. And we went for dinner at Seri Kembangan food court again. I had tom yam again! So fullll~ *burps*



He had 花雕酒汤.


Happy girl with her tom yam but the stomach is upset.







I smelt jealousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment