Sunday 2 September 2012

Our duty roster

Brown, gold, black, white, woody, earthy, glittery, this is the other project i was working on. Took me almost a week to get it done because i was super reluctant and my spirit was terribly dampened after seeing the pictures taken of our new home by future housemates wth. KT is so much better by comparison in term of cleanliness! I wasn't working hard till the final two days to completion. I was indecisive about the theme i wanted. Of birds and cage? Of ships and whale? Of candies and lollipops? Of anchors and lighthouse? Of cakes and muffins? Of cameras and photographs? The cage is tough to make! So, after the first attempt, i gave up. Haha. Tried the ships too but..nevermind. Candies, lollipops, cakes, muffins? Too colourful. Wanted to restrict my usage of colours to the materials i've bought. Cameras? Too much details to pay attention to. Anchors and lighthouse? Navy? I needed blue, red and white then.. I've searched the net for so many pictures for inspiration. I am just glad i am finally done with it. It's the duty roster for our new home by the way. We drew lots and i was the one who's supposed to make it. I am going to make this will last for three years. Haha!



Any idea what are those?


More obvious now?


Yeah, those are my cute owls ^^


And a clumsy one. Haha.


Rough vs grand i was talking about previously. I blended both this time. Lol.


Yes, the one with red flag is cleaning the kitchen -.-


Almost there! The only thing missing is..


Our nametags!


Tried out a few arrangements..I know i acted like a perfectionist >.<


And ended up with this.


Now i am thinking..is this better? LOL.


The colour of the flag indicates the job to be done. One for each.





2 comments: